Genscape's QAP helps renewable fuel producers maximize the value of their RINs through low-touch, high-tech third party assurance. Genscape's QAP is the only EPA recognized QAP with real-time monitoring technology that takes the place of site audits. Solutions are customized and can be configured to include attestations, engineering reviews, RFS2 reporting and new facility registration. Genscape also provides both registration and integrity services for LCFS credits.Learn More
The daily report shows day ahead, current day and historic pipeline nominations near ethanol facilities, providing an indicator of ethanol production activity. Genscape performs periodic analysis of the pipeline nominations locations included in this report to gauge their relevance to ethanol production. Subscribers also receive a complete historic data set and access to analysts.Learn More
Subscribers to the weekly ethanol inventory report receive actual, measured ethanol storage inventory data, which is gathered using Genscape's proprietary technology stack. Genscape currently measures 47 ethanol storage tanks in the New York Harbor area, comprising approximately 2.8 million barrels of storage capacity. The measured inventory presents one-of-a-kind granularity with field level data. For comparison, the most recent EIA PADD I ethanol storage information is also presented. Genscape releases the data each Tuesdays at 9 a.m. ET, a full day ahead of the EIA storage figures.Learn More
The Industry Database provides the most comprehensive and up-to-date public information available at the facility level. Information from multiple industry sources and the EPA’s EMTS registry is compiled and updated weekly. News items along with significant changes in status are captured and retained providing a facility-level chronology. We currently monitor more than 500 North American biodiesel, ethanol and biogas facilities. The facility data maintained includes capacity, feedstocks, website, and operational status along with current EMTS company and facility IDs and fuel codes. In addition to association membership and plant certification status, facility profiles, images, location and key contact data are also maintained.
- POET Groton to Add Fermenter; Increase Production 2 - 3 MGY
- Redfield Energy Celebrates 10th Anniversary, 1/2B Gallon Production
- Genscape Client Survey 2017
- ND Railroad Board Approves Loan for Ringneck Energy Rail Spur
- Alliance Bio-Products Enters Agreement with County for Free Delivery of Processed Cellulosic Feedstock: Contingent on Ineos Plant Acquisition
- Fire at Adjacent JACAM plant Causes Evacuation at Kansas Ethanol.
- The Anderson's Completes Albion Plant Expansion Project to 130MGY.
- ACE Ethanol's D3MAX Cellulosic Pilot Plant Test Results Reportedly Exceed Expectations